Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.396 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,389 (R 4,575) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)