Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.346 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,413 (R 13,680) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)