Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.337 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,194 (R 3,136) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)