Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31754 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,138 (руб 13,032) in Petrozavodsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)