Cost of living comparison between Petrozavodsk, Russia and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14242 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,817 (руб 26,799) in Petrozavodsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)