Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.447 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 89% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,384 (R$ 2,457) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)