Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.597 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,472 (R$ 3,801) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Warsaw costs 2.40 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)