Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.601 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,344 (R$ 4,204) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larisa costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)