Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.514 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,831 (R$ 1,964) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)