Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05540 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,776 (158,409 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)