Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05159 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,564 (127,243 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)