Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.561 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,722 (R$ 1,928) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)