Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.175 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,951 (R$ 3,469) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)