Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.501 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,204 (RM4,044) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (42 minutes ago)