Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.328 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,524 (RM4,049) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)