Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.218 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,539 (RM1,313) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (10 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (40 minutes ago)