Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.288 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,418 (RM2,430) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (44 minutes ago)