Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14552 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,986 (₨102,984) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨700,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)