Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13935 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,189 (₨116,174) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)