Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12603 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,206 (₨120,659) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Galway costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 85 SRD $ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)