Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 274%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.451 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 104% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,443 (€1,195) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)