Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 339%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.183 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 158% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,946 (€741) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)