Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.055 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 156% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,388 (€319) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (43 minutes ago)