Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 322%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.667 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,006 (€923) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)