Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.517 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,166 (£986) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)