Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,675 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.398 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 280% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,877 (AU$887) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)