Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 286%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,680 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.635 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 286% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,072 (AU$885) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)