Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 301%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,742 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.255 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 293% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,846 (AU$1,462) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)