Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.647 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,058 (€1,068) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)