Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.628 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 90% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,117 (€428) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (31 minutes ago)