Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29994 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,229 (руб 30,769) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)