Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00594 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,772 (COL$1,645,956) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)