Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00591 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,214 (COL$2,064,982) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (44 minutes ago)