Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00640 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,009 (COL$2,968,460) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)