Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00562 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,010 (COL$2,848,202) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)