Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00591 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,017 (COL$1,525,145) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (31 minutes ago)