Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27123 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,831 (руб 43,620) in Penza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)