Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29138 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 138% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,386 (42,509 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (24 minutes ago)