Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22360 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 114% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,678 (29,865 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (34 minutes ago)