Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.401 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,187 (R$ 2,257) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)