Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.463 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,183 (R$ 1,681) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (35 minutes ago)