Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,369 ($U24,964) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)