Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.658 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 118% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,179 ($U12,435) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (16 minutes ago)