Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.549 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,587 ($U33,832) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 850,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €19,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)