Cost of living comparison between Paysandú, Uruguay and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.610 EGP / UYU
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,878 ($U12,922) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)