Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05709 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,574 (62,593 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)