Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05326 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,686 (125,524 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)