Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05285 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,539 (123,710 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$390 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)