Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,067 (20,791 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chengdu costs 元8 (36 minutes ago)