Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,563 (14,215 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)