Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.865 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 110% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,703 (€672) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (22 minutes ago)