Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27599 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,675 (₨27,807) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr6,000 (about 1 hour ago)