Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27091 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,981 (₨25,770) in Patiala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)