Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28002 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,572 (₨27,040) in Patiala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥28,824,700,000,000,001,200,021,000,020,786,413,568 (about 1 hour ago)