Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00598 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,233 (COL$1,377,826) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)