Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00614 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,498 (COL$2,036,988) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (about 2 hours ago)