Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00612 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,699 (COL$2,894,070) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)