Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.663 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 139% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,264 (€1,212) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)