Cost of living comparison between Parma, Italy and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.724 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,592 (€472) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)