Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,172 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.451 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 168% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,869 (€1,705) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)