Cost of living comparison between Pardubice, Czech Republic and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.709 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,398 (7,617 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)