Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.620 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,237 (6,834 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (24 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (42 minutes ago)