Cost of living comparison between Paramaribo, Suriname and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.282 EGP / SRD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,342 (2,607 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)