Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.408 EGP / SRD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,692 (6,516 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (26 minutes ago)