Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.398 EGP / SRD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,314 (7,636 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)