Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.555 EGP / SRD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,610 (2,587 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Irvine, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)