Cost of living comparison between Paramaribo, Suriname and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.445 EGP / SRD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,312 (1,764 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)