Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.410 EGP / SRD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 94% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,290 (3,026 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs C$44 (about 1 hour ago)