Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26388 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,798 (₨56,080) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)