Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26065 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,212 (₨50,690) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)