Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27759 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,921 (₨10,525) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (24 minutes ago)