Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 316%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.860 EGP / PAB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 106% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,684 (1,270 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (39 minutes ago)