Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 305%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.910 EGP / PAB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 118% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,356 (1,583 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)