Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.858 EGP / PAB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 111% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,919 (894 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)