Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 291%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.696 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 156% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,586 (€753) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)