Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03449 EGP / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 7,800 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 7,344 (212,956 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)