Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03422 EGP / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 4,893 (142,968 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)