Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03521 EGP / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,442 (154,539 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)