Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.961 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 112% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,463 (NZ$2,129) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (32 minutes ago)