Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 285%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.825 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 173% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,444 (€694) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)