Cost of living comparison between Palm Bay, Florida, United States and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.599 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,648 ($378) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)