Cost of living comparison between Palm Bay, Florida, United States and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.858 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,033 ($568) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (about 1 hour ago)