Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 335%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.863 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 141% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,756 (€611) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)