Cost of living comparison between Palermo, Italy and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.662 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,275 (€649) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)