Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 2,987 (Rp 2,491,116) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)