Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,498 (Rp 7,187,938) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $24 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)