Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00219 EGP / LAK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,800 (2,644,870 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (40 minutes ago)