Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00213 EGP / LAK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,700 (2,680,698 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trento costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)