Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00215 EGP / LAK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 7,600 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 7,600 (3,541,830 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)