Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13935 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,224 (₨102,078) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)