Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 330%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.963 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 176% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,356 (€546) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (43 minutes ago)