Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 371%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.101 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 183% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,847 (€440) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)