Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 384%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.128 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 185% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,124 (€716) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (38 minutes ago)