Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,167 (Mex$ 18,347) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (28 minutes ago)