Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.928 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,693 (Mex$ 9,371) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b250 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)