Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 462%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.780 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 253% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,818 (£387) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)