Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 394%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.360 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 221% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,107 (£990) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)