Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.850 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 137% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,816 (€807) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (28 minutes ago)