Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.647 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,377 (€1,084) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)