Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15470 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,451 (41,702 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)