Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.802 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,429 (1,903 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)