Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03017 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,966 (197,743 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)