Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.720 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 175% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,923 (C$1,161) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (42 minutes ago)